From XCOM Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help XCOM Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help XCOM Wiki by .
XCOM 2 is a strategy/action/role-playing video game that was developed by Firaxis Games for 2K Games, released in November 2015, exclusively for PC. N September 27th, it was released for Xbox One. It is a sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Five new soldier classes
- New enemies: Evolved Sectoids, snake-lady Vipers, and Advent soldiers
- Stealth-infused tactics, including using cover for concealment and looting fallen enemies and allies
- A mobile base: a flying aircraft carrier called the Avenger
- Procedurally generated maps and the technology that powers them
- Mod support, including official mod tools and Steam Workshop integration- not on Xbox
- One-on-one multiplayer